Sunday, March 18, 2012

The New Life: What's in Store?


It’s amazing to me how quickly time goes; it’s even more amazing to me how things change from day to day. I finally reached my“happy place”! I’m finally not hungry for a relationship. If it happens then it does, but right now I’ve got my eyes set on other prizes.

A huge move may be in store for me. I have an interview with the Game and Parks, it’s a job I’ve dreamed of and I am super excited to even be considered for the position. It will require that I move, which I’m okay with, I’ll only be about three hours from home. I can still come home to shoot occasionally and see my friends and family.

If I end up moving I’ll have a place of my own where I can keep my horses. It will be less then a mile away from an indoor arena, where I will be able to ride all winter. During the summer I'll have my own outdoor arena to work my horses. This job will give me the ability to work my horses on a daily basis and still show on the weekends. I'm excited and I hope it all works out in the end.

Plus I have some friends in that town, it'll be great to have someone to ride and show with. It'll be awesome to go out and have girls night occasionally. But the best part of it is, there is yet to be heartache in this town, I won't be reminded of the past every time I have to go to the grocery store to get eggs. That's the best part for sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment