Friday, April 27, 2012

The Sportster: Attempting Homework


It’s been close to four years since the last time I’ve had homework. But this homework was one I was pretty happy to do, well when I started it anyway. 50 questions about the rider handbook, easy, the answers are right in front of me!

Yeah but I couldn’t get the handbook to print off… sigh so there I sat squinting to read the damn things. Sure would be nice if I actually had the course material in my hand. Hmm oh well.



Did you know:  “Ordinary sunglasses aren’t enough protection for a motorcyclist. They can fly off or shatter causing damage to a rider’s eyes.” Sigh sounds like a ploy for Harley to sell me their brand name rider glasses…

Did you know: “Helmets only reduce the risk of a brain injury by 67%”  Guess it’s better then 50%

Did you know: “That a bikes owner manual should be your primary source of information about the bike.”  … really?!?!





Hmm looks like I couldn’t take it too seriously. Guess when I’m in a better mood I’ll have to do it...


Honestly I'm actually kind of nervous about the classes....


Odometer: 327


No comments:

Post a Comment