Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Just for You


Songs I am Currently addicted to:



"Just stop by. We'll laugh about the old days and catch up on the new."


"I'll see you when I see, until then my prayers are with you."


"And I hope it's someday soon."

"watch that first step. Don't do domething you might regret."
"Tighten up on your reins your running wild"
"My heart reamins lovin you"
"Livin just to keep goin. Goin just to keep sane"


"I'll walk dead or alive.... I'm feeling okay with my whiskey hangover"

"Since we been over been trying like crazy to get you out of my head

Sooo
Why you wanna
Show up in a old t-shirt that I love
Why you gotta tell me that I'm looking good don't know what
You were thinkin'
You were doing
Moving in for a hug
Like you don't know I'm coming unglued
Why you gotta why you wanna
Make me keep wanting you

I wish you had on sunglasses
To cover up those blue (brown) eyes"

No comments:

Post a Comment