Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The New Life: Lines in the Hand


I woke up stressed, worried and worked up over something, but what I wasn't sure of. So upset over something I was bawling. I felt like I needed to go talk to Beans.  As I passed through town I noticed Bowman. My heart panged as I saw him, I realized this was exactly why I needed to go to Beans.



I arrived at Beans in a little over an hour. I welcomed myself into her house and collapsed onto her sofa. “Well hello.” She said as she walked out of her kitchen.

“Hey.” I said in a low whisper.

“What’s wrong?” She asked.

“I just need to talk to you.” I mumbled.

She laughed, “oh okay.”

“I know something is wrong, I all the sudden hurt. But I don't know what's wrong." I said running my had through my hair, trying to grasp the feelings inside of me.

Beans nodded, “Interesting.”

“Oh please don’t say that. Please be blunt today.” I said quietly begging her.

“Okay. Well where to start.” She thought to herself for a moment, “Your soul is hurting right now. But not just the piece you hold, the other half that is held by your soul mate is hurting to. It seems that you both are in rocky waters. Maybe you both are doubting whom you really love. I think you are possibly feeling the pain he's feeling on top of your own troubles.”

I stared at her blankly, she wasn’t making much sense. She and I both share the thought that upon creation a soul is divided into two people and it’s a person’s quest in life to find the other half. But the fact that both parts were hurting at the same time over the same thing didn’t make a whole lot of sense to me. The fact that maybe I could feel his pain made even less sense.

“Let me see your left hand.” She said quietly. She very rarely asks to see my left hand, but it wasn’t abnormal for her to ask to see my hand; she often used my right hand to tell me about the future.
She took my hand in hers and stared at the cuts on top of it. “These cuts happened a few weeks ago, yet they look like they just happened.” She paused as she stared at them, “Wounds of the flesh can’t heal if the soul isn’t healthy.” Her eyes met mine, “this is an indication.”

"Why did you ask for my left hand?”

"The left hand shows me your soul and heart” She turned my hand over and stared at my palm for what seemed like an hour. “This may be the source of the problem." She ran her finger nail over a small line in my hand.

“What does it mean?” I asked.

She smiled at me, “These lines indicated life events. This little line says that soon something is going to happen that is going to change your love life forever. This little line indicates that two parts of a soul will be reunited, that two roads become one.”

I sucked my breath in hard. She had taught me that the placements of the lines, the length and deepness indicated different things. She has predicted that I will mother a set of twins a boy and a girl, and that a third will be unexpected and will also be a girl. But she hadn’t ever talked about the lines that predicted my love life.

“I saw this line back in August. But I didn’t say anything because it was very, very faint. It disappeared in October, but now it’s strong, and deep.” She said quietly.

We sat in silence for a little while. My head was spinning and my heart was pounding. She let go of my hand and smiled, “be patient. Even though the line is here now, you need to wait on Fate to see what is going to happen. The one who holds the other half of your soul will fight for you.”

My eyes met hers, “What?”

“He will fight for you. It appears you may have a choice to make. But be patient, you won’t have to make it over night.” She said with a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment