Friday, June 29, 2012

The New Life: Where Ever This Road Shall Go


I nestled my head onto his chest and closed my eyes. He sighed and wrapped his arm around me. “I missed this.” I whispered.

“Me to.” He said as he ran his fingers through my hair on my shoulder.

We laid in silence for a little while.

“What are you thinking about?” I asked.

He sighed and pulled me in closer, “how I wish this would never end.”

“It doesn’t have to.” I whispered.

“We agreed no relationship, no feelings.” He said softly.

“You are developing feelings.” I whispered.

He sighed again, “So are you little miss. Sowhat do you want?”

I thought about it for a moment and looked up at him, “I want to simply enjoy life.”

He smiled, “what does that mean?”

I shrugged, “I don’t know.”

“Lets just see where it goes.” He said as he ran his other hand through my hair.

I smiled, “sounds good to me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment