Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Bowhunter's Legacy: New Sight

So I bought a new sight. You can stop laughing now. Yes I know it's the fourth of this year, I am so aware. But let me remind you, the spot hogg fell off of my bow and this last truglo is a pain to adjust. So whala met my new sight Truglo Micro-Brite. It's a microadjut sight. I'm kinda excited, not really sure why...
Anyway I'm installing it on my bow tonight, all by my damn self! I'm so proud...

I'll let you know how it goes....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was pretty big talk up there.
Well that was a fail. It would have helped if I hadn’t left my instructions at home. But I muddled my way through it. Now if it falls off the front of my bow then I won’t have anyone but myself to blame for it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment