Friday, January 14, 2011

Work First, Play Later

This morning I've got lots of things to get done. Buzz and Ash are coming to help. I'm incredibly grateful to them, I'm not sure I could make it through whats coming if it weren't for them. I always hate moving, and this one is just going to suck.
I didn't get any riding in yesterday, I'm hoping that we don't run out of time today so that we can get out for a nice long ride. I did have a really great day yesterday though, I didn't let anything bother me, I think I need to make more days like that! As a result of not letting anything get to me I was feeling really good down at the range, I couldn't settle into my shots though. I'm shooting with a borrowed release, unfortunately I'm just a touch trigger happy. I get halfway drawn and I'm already releasing the arrow, you should hear that bow twang and feel the string snap against my elbow! I'm just going to have to learn to settle into the shots!
This weekend is the 3D shoot. I'm a little nervous, I don't think I will be shooting. I've had a good look at the target set up, some of the shots are pretty complicated. I think I'll be better of as a spectator. I've heard of a bow that I could possibly borrow for the time being, lets hope that comes through.
Well I suppose I better get into gear, it's going to be an awfully long day. I'm just grateful to my friends for their help and support, you guys go above and beyond. It'll all work out, no matter what happens I'll be in a great mood tonight, because I get to go shooting!!!
Missy.B

No comments:

Post a Comment