Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Happiness Won't be Broken

Remember my new years resolution? "Don't let anyone or anything break your happy." I reached my inner peace yesterday. I've made it to the point where nothing is going to bother me. I'm Zen, as my best friend would put it. My happy, my heart, will not be inflicted pain by anyone else.
So all this trying to make me mad, trying to break my happy, well it isn't going to work. Other people can do what they feel they need to do, I just have one warning, Karma she's a bitch!

My attitude, the way I face the world and people in it, effects my happiness. I've decided I'm not going to be a bitch about this. Others can be mean, but I won't. That doesn't mean I'm going to lay down and let them walk all over me. But my new attitude towards this situation is I will not be a bitch just to be one. No matter how hard others try they won't get my goat.

It's time to let it all go and let the healing process begin. My heart is healing, I'm protecting it, it won't be hurt again, no matter what anyone else chooses to do. I'm going to have rough days. But it won't be cause by anyone else. I've got great friends and a great family who love me unconditionally and they are in my corner, picking me up with every blow and shoving me back into the ring. I'll get through this no matter how hard the road is.

Today I'm happy, tomorrow I'll be happy, a week from now I'll be happy. Because I've choose to heal, I've choose to move on with my life, I choose my happiness.

Missy. B

"No matter how dull, or how mean, or how wise a man is, he feels that happiness is his indisputable right." ~ Helen Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment