Monday, January 31, 2011

Like a Kid in a Candy Store

My arrows arrived this morning, they are absolutely gorgeous! M n CJ's Custom Arrows in Disputanta VA custom fletched them.
My kisser button and peep sight arrived also, I'm a little apprehensive about the peep sight, I'm not confident that it will work with my bow string. Hopefully MC will be able to help me get it setup.
Also in the mail was my Lancaster Archery Supply: Archer's Wish Book. I've already put together my wish list. Just like a kid in a candy store. The first thing on my wish list is a bow, but Lancaster doesn't sell the brand I want, its the Parker Sidekick Extreme. Next is the T.R.U Ball Pro Diamond Extreme release. The the HHA Optimizer Ultra 5500 sight. A Spot-Hogg Whammy Rest. A Doinker Chubby Hinter Stabilizer. I want to upgrade my target quiver to a Easton Elite Hip Quiver. And finally for the days I can't get to the range a Morrell Target.
I'm thinking this wish list is going to cost me a lot of money! But I intend to buy these one at a time, when I have spare cash, which won't be for awhile since I'm still trying to get my divorce settled. Sigh that's life! Patience is a virtue I tell you!!!
Anyway just had to share my wish list and show off my new arrows.

2 comments:

  1. Nice arrows. I have hot pink fletchings, because most men don't so there are no clashes on the target.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hot pink started as a joke when I first started shooting, now I actually like the pink. I'm hoping the arrows shoot as nice as they look!

    ReplyDelete