Sunday, January 30, 2011

Coming Together

Right now is a pivotal part of my life. I’m going through a brutal divorce and trying ever so hard to make it on my own. My very few pennies are pinched as tight as possible. Therefore I don’t have money to sink into my passion of archery.

I have a very small, tight knitted, circle of archery friends. I’ve been touched by the generosity that has radiated from them. The gentleman letting me borrow his extra bow hardly knows who I am, but he trusts and supports me, “I’ve been through a divorce before, I understand. Maybe this bow will help you get through those dark days.” MC lets me borrow his release and shoot his extra arrows, and let me tell you I’ve been really hard on his arrows! The Big D has always supported me; he helped me buy my recurve set-up, and now he’s bought me a new dozen Victory V3 custom fletched arrows and a couple other small accessories.

The love I hold for my friends is tremendous. And I have to say that the support I’ve got from them is like no other support I’ve ever gotten before. If I’m having a rough day I just call one of them up and they are there. It doesn’t matter how rough a week I have, if my friends are at the range then nothing else matters.

I’m a big believer in Karma and paying it forward. My friends have done so many things for me, expecting nothing in return. I want to pay their kindness forward. I don’t know how I will do it, but I will. But I do know that I want to thank each and every one of them for coming together to get me through this rough time. My appreciation is deeper then you’ll ever know.

Love,
Missy B

No comments:

Post a Comment