Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wisdom Wednesday

I'm going to be playing with Wisdom Wednesday's until I find a groove that works for me. Got suggestions? Leave a comment or catch me on facebook!

"Never let go of hope. One day you will see that it all has finally come together. What you have always wished for has finally come to be. You will look back and laugh at what has passed and you will ask yourself... 'How did I get through all of that?"

What Hope means to me:
To me hope is the feeling that there is a greater plan. Hope means that no matter how rough the going gets I can and will make it through it, because I was meant for something greater.

Why I'm still hopeful:
I use this sentence a lot "I'm hopeful." Over time I've learned that being hopeful in a bad situation is all that one can be. I know that the rough times are only temporary. I've learned that no matter how dark the night is the sun will rise and in the brightness of the day hope will reign.

Question of the Week:
What are you hopeful for?    Me, well I'm hopeful that my plan for my life will eventually come together.

Becks

No comments:

Post a Comment