Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mild Improvement

We finally got my peep sight and kisser button installed. The peep sight works wonderfully its a Whisper Lite. It really cuts down on outside distraction. I'm not watching where the guys arrows are hitting and I'm not worried about the shooter next to me. Oh did I mention I shot a 255/300! Improvement! Finally!!! I only flinched once and it was when I put to much pressure on the trigger and it released before I was anchored, it wasn't even a wall shot!I wasn't distracted in my head. I let myself relax and really focus on the shots.

I forgot pictures, I'm sorry I'll get them on Thursday. I did feel a little drop in my front shoulder, but it's a problem that I know how to fix! Wohoo! I'm so excited for the improvement I bet I won't sleep a wink tonight!!! I can hardly wait for Thursday!
Becks

No comments:

Post a Comment