Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Busy Week Ahead

I've got an extremely exhausting week coming up. I have to be up by 3:30 am to get pretty and drive to work. I'm thinking that half hour drive is going to wear me pretty thin, pretty quick. I work Monday thru Friday, 5:00 am to 1:00 pm. With a meeting running late on Wednesday and stock coming in on Thursday. I shoot Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday this week. I'm thinking by next Sunday I'm going to be exhausted.

I'm really excited about the next week. I'll be taking on more responsibilities for my job. I'm going to be meeting all of my crew and ordering for the store. I'm super excited to shoot this much and hang out with my archery friends. Stace and Big D will be here, I'm super excited to see them both.

I'll post my archery goals for the week on Tuesday, then I'll recap both practices as usual. Plus goals for the tournament and a recap. Hope I'll have some good news.

Alright I want to share this song with you this weekend. Thanks Stace for sending me the link, your right...

No comments:

Post a Comment