Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Dear Mr. Right


Dear Mr. Right,



Over the past couple of weeks I’ve written and rewritten this letter. It plays through my head during the quiet moments of the day. I find myself writing it while I’m running, trying to find the words to fit how I feel. It lingers when I’m riding, making it hard to focus on the jumps in front of me.

When I sat on the airplane watching Nebraska pass beneath me I couldn’t stop thinking about how you are down there somewhere waiting for our moment in time. But then I realized now isn’t a good time to fall in love again, now shouldn’t be that moment in time. You see I’m still in love with him, some say that is because you and him are one in the same. But I don’t think so, why would Fate be so cruel?

I wonder who you really are. Are you a local rancher, a motorcycle enthusiast, a professional archer, a pilot, maybe you are someone I don’t know yet. That’s the likely story, someone who has yet to come into my life. I would like to think that Fate has you right around the corner and once I give up on this hopeless past of mine you will come into my life and be there and never leave.

It’s all hopeless wonder and worry. Fate will be Fate and I just have to realize that. But Mr. Right I’m ready for our Happily Ever After. Do you think Happily Ever After exists? Will it ever be our moment in time?



With Love,

Becki

No comments:

Post a Comment