Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The New Life: Nightmares


The nightmares are what hurt the worst, and a new one has appeared. One that I wish I knew the meaning to. It starts on the highway into town, around the middle of town, where the asphalt meets the bricks I lay my Soprtster down and slide down the pavement. There is a rush of people. The paramedics fight through the group; they get to me, scope me up and rush me to the hospital. The dream goes black but I can still hear voices, “She’s tore up pretty bad.” It’s Dr.Rolls’ voice. I struggle to open my eyes and there sitting on the edge of the bed is Bowman. He smiles at me as I wake up. I start to cry and feel pain radiating. “It’s going to be okay Honey. The pain stops. You are going to be alright, I promise.” He whispers as he strokes my cheek.



Last night was the first time this dream has appeared. I was still struggling with the one from earlier. They have two shared concepts, the motorcycle and Bowman. They both hurt me, but this newest one I think hurts the most. I’m not going to read anything into the dream… I just hope it’s not forewarning I’m going to wreck my bike…

No comments:

Post a Comment