Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I'll wait


Finding the right words to express what I want to say to you is impossible. When I catch a glimpse of that smile, when I hear your laugh, when your eyes meet mine, I know what my heart wants. When I smile at you and you smile back I’m reassured that what my heart says is the truth. When I catch you watching me, I know you want the same things as I want. But I also know that right now isn’t our moment in time. You are going through a change in the world, starting over, remembering who you were. So I’ll wait, because I think you may be worth waiting for. I think that maybe, just maybe, holding onto my patience is going to be a good thing.

So take care of what you need to right now. Take your time and fix it all, I’ll wait. If you get to the point where you feel you can't continue remember I'm right here. If the light fades don't be afraid to ask for some help.

You and I, we are a longshot. If it doesn't work out in the end that's okay to. "What will be, will be" and I will say "I'm so glad I got to know you. I wish you love and luck."

Good Luck More, what you are going through doesn't destroy you, in the end you will have made the right decision. Keep on smiling and hold onto your Faith.
Becki Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment