Saturday, February 18, 2012

Catching Up! The New Life & A Bowhunter's Legacy

February has been one crazy month, already! My family made a heart wrenching decision ...  it seems like the right answer for now. A couple of my shooting buddies are going through hard times, my prayers are with them, I've been through what they are going through and I don't wish that upon anyone else.

~~~
I lacked a Valentine this year... so I bought myself a gift!

Two years in a row I've lacked a Valentine. Oh well, just means God needs a little more time.
~~~
My home shoot was this weekend. My Friday night score isn't even worth mentioning. It was rough going. My shoulders and chest were aching, probably from the bronc ride I received earlier this week. I started the half with a 121, it went down hill from there. I came in DEAD LAST... sigh.
Saturday I shot with a little more enthusiasm. I shot out of spite, and spiked my scores. My score was 238. I'm still not in the 300 range. Arie is still fighting me, and I'm afraid that once I change her string and cables she'll be even more spiteful, I guess we will see since M.C. Promised me we'd get it done this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment