Sunday, October 9, 2011

Gone But Never Forgotten


Today is the anniversary of Sonny's death. Bowman and I are going hunting, in an attempt to keep my mind preoccupied. But I wanted to share some of the best advice she gave me.



“A patient heart will take you far in life.”



“Live as if there is never a tomorrow.”



“Love with your whole heart, if it’s worth the fight then fight for it.”



“Never let a man decide if you are happy or not.”



“Don’t lose hope that one day you will get where you want to be.”



“Be who you want to be, not who everyone else thinks you should be.”



 But the best was, “Your going to poke your fucking eye out if you keep anchoring there!”



I love you Sonny, I hope you’re looking down and realize I’m trying to become the woman I want to be. I hope you realize how much you influenced my life. You will never be forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment