Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The New Life:


Last night I picked a fight, with Bowman. As the first words stumbled out of my mouth my brain screamed to shut the fuck up. But something kept the words coming. And by the time I had spilled most of the shitty words he was getting pissed.

The past two weeks I’ve felt pretty shitty. Overwhelmed and emotionally exhausted, why I don’t know, but the feels are still sitting there in my chest. The struggle to keep the pissy outbursts has absolutely consumed me. I wake up on the fight and go to bed on the fight. Yesterday I lost complete control. While it’s not a good reason or excuse it is what happend. This morning instead of the other feelings I am consumed with regret. What I said to Bowman was completely unfair. He does so much for me and makes all the time he possibly can. I don’t fault him for having a life, family, or friends. The honest and true Beck understands.

I hope he can forgive me, because I still very much love him. The real me is content with the relationship, she’s happy with every second he can give her. I hope he sees that…

Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment