Sunday, May 8, 2011

The New Life: Momma

My momma is a world class woman. Of course almost everyone says that about their momma, cause most of the time its true. But my momma, she's special. She's done so much for me. She raised me on her own and turned me into a pretty great adult, or so I'd like to think. She led by example and always taught me what was right.
She's given me a lot of hope and advice throughout the years. When I was in my darkest days she pulled me through. She always has the right words to heal the wounds or make the happiness grow. Shes there for me no matter what. I love my momma for all the unconditional love she provides me.
It's nice to have someone so great in your corner. I just wish we lived closer because I miss her everyday.
Love you Mom, Happy Mother's Day
Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. Hi there i quite enjoy you blog, it is very interesting.I have been makine a blog about agriculture , I was wondering if you could take a look at it and see what you think, it seems like you have quite a bit of knowledge about blogging

    Thanks
    Hal

    halsadayinthelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Hal! Thanks for following.
    I'll check your blog out! Im not a pro but I do enjoy writing a blog.
    Becks

    ReplyDelete