Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Reinvention Part Two

My reinvention as a shooter is going remarkably well. I adjusted the poundage on the Golden Eagle up to 55 pounds. My shoulders are sore and weak but I need to crank up the poundage if I plan on taking down a moose! The Big D saw pictures of me shooting the Golden Eagle and decided it still doesn't fit me properly, so he's bought a Parker Sidekick Extreme for me. It should be here next week. I'm super excited.
My target panic has subsided. I've gotten a lot better about settling into the shot and shooting back tension. My back is still sore and now with the added poundage it's a screaming pain. A few more times and I won't have to worry because it won't be too painful. hopefully.
I'm shooting league tomorrow, five spot, here's to hoping it goes well! Wish me luck, I may need it!
Becks

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you are improving, just keep going and work at it. It will come, I am in the same boat. Had a rough patch and am slowly coming through. Don't give up!

    ReplyDelete