Thursday, January 26, 2012

The New Life: What will be, Will be


The belief in happily ever after, love at first sight, or even fairy tales had started to fade. If you’ve read the back posts you can assume that for yourself. The love and passion I had felt for Bowman had been sucked out of me. I lingered in the happy moments as much as possible not wanting to face the reality that it was really over and was time to move on. I worried when he came to the range, worried I wouldn’t be able to keep the emotions in. Worried the he was the only chance for happiness, the only opportunity to love someone. Prospective boyfriends faded quickly, unwilling to show me they had courage, unable to bring back that rush, until last night.

Things may have changed last night. It’s hard to tell at this point, but I guess we will see what is written in the stars. We shall see if he is the one who brings back the hope for Happily Ever After. It isn’t love at first sight, its attraction, but it could be love eventually. Who knows maybe this is a fairy tale after all and I’ve finally made it out of the dark.

“In time all things will be known”

No comments:

Post a Comment