Friday, August 24, 2012

The New Life: An Annoying Trait


I used to love when a guy was possessive. I was happy when he let other guys know I was his. However I don’t like this trait in More.

 

Last night was the first time he and Bowman have been in the same vicinity with me around since a shoot earlier this spring. The second More realized who Bowman was he was instantly attached to me. He threw a fit when I informed him I wasn’t done shooting when he was, that I wasn’t ready to go home, and that I wasn’t ready for dinner.

He whined and kept shooting. Then he got his call for work and the fight was on. Eventually I caved knowing it wasn’t worth fighting over..

 

It’s charming that More feels the need to protect me. However I’m not his girl, I’m not his worry, and Bowman has turned into just another guy……

No comments:

Post a Comment